Daisy the Chihuahua's love of fishing with her dad almost cost her her life. She was rushed to the Animal Referral Hospital after swallowing a pre-baited fishing hook...
Dr John Angles, head of the Internal Medicine team attempted to remove the hook with an endoscope but soon realised the sharp barb made it impossible without major damage to the dog's esophagus.
So surgical specialist Dr Sarah Goldsmid was called in on her day off to perform surgery.
SCROLL DOWN To Watch The Entire Story:
This is the actual operation in full however some repetitive sequences have been edited to reduce the total duration.
VETERINARY PRO VERSION